Capital Binder Services Limited is a company formed in 1982, who specialise in the production of custom manufactured ring binders, folders, wallets and dividers.
The personal data we collect is:
- Email Address
- Phone number
- Payment details
- Supplier Bank details
- Company information if a sole trader
Categories of data subject include:-
- Employees of Companies where enquiries have been received
Purpose and Lawful basis for processing your Data
- We use your data only for fulfilling orders placed with us – including communications relating to availability, cost, delivery, invoicing and order queries [Contractual]
- We may use your email address to notify you of special offers from time to time [Consent]
We do not process any special categories of data and all data will be processed in accordance with the Rights and Principles mandated by the General Data Protection Regulation
We do not share your data with any third parties
Storage and Disposal
Your account information is stored within our Sage System database held on our premises and accessed only by us.
We may also store client information within Microsoft office documents on our secured computer system. No one else has access to this information
Your account information is stored only in the UK and not transferred to any other geographical location.
Your cookie information and site visit history is held on our US server farm, which are covered under the EU-US Privacy Shield certification with our vendor. All datasets are transferred over SSL and secure connectivity.
Financial transaction are retained for 7 years as required under the Companies Act and as required by HMRC. If we discontinue using a supplier or are advised by a customer that they will not be using our services further, we will delete any associated personal information. However if this is included on any transactional information, we will not be able to delete it for the reasons stated above.
- Inactive accounts are stored for 2 years [Legitimate interest] and then deleted
- Inactive supplier information is deleted immediately
Requests and Complaints
- If you wish to have your information deleted or
- wish to withdraw consent for communications or
- have a complaint relating to our processing of your information, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
You are also able to raise a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office in respect of processing